Sam released a new batch of updates on most of the Courier packages, here is the list with the important changes:
- Fix some compiler errors in authvchpw
- userdb: allow underscores in login names
- courierlogger: use OPEN_MAX or sysconf(_SC_OPEN_MAX) to pick the highest available file descriptor for the lock file
- License update to GPL3
- COPYING updated to GPL 3
- Updated man pages to Docbook XML 4.4
- IMAP performance improvements
- Ignore SIGPIPE errors in couriertcpd, preventing couriertcpd from being terminated if the stderr logger crashes.
- Logging changes – include remote port number in IMAP and POP3 logs
- If using courier-analog, must upgrade to version 0.15
- Try to autodetect clock skew
Note: Please don’t update if you are not sure. There have been issues reported and I haven’t tested it myself. I will test it asap…
Note 2: I’ve checked it myself and there is a problem with version 0.60 and 0.60.1 of courier-auth. Currently working with the developers to get it worked out.