Just to inform you all as I missed it myself. Apple have released a new version of XCode. It’s not mandatory to upgrade but I will do it myself and all instructions etc. will be based on this version although I don’t expect any issues if you keep using the previous version.
You can download it from developer.apple.com. If you don’t have an account yet, just register. It’s free if you just want to download XCode and the related information.
What’s new in XCode 3.1.3:
- SDK support for targeting non-Mac OS X platforms, including iPhone OS SDK.
- GCC 4.2 & LLVM GCC 4.2 optional compilers for use with Mac OS X 10.5 SDK
- Updated assistants to create new projects, targets, and source ?les
- Toolbar uses a single popup to choose platform, target, and debug/release
- Integrated SCM support now works with Subversion 1.5