8 Aug 2009
There is a new version of the Dovecot IMAP and POP3 server released. It’s a bug fix release that where discoverd since the last release. I’ve updated all my test servers without any issue. Here is a list of issues fixed:
- Mailbox names with control characters can’t be created anymore. Existing mailboxes can still be accessed though.
- Allow namespace prefix to be opened as mailbox, if a mailbox already exists in the root dir.
- Maildir: dovecot-uidlist was being recreated every time a mailbox was accessed, even if nothing changed.
- listescape plugin was somewhat broken
- Compiling fixes for non-Linux/BSDs
- imap: tb-extra-mailbox-sep workaround was broken.
- ldap: Fixed hang when >128 requests were sent at once.
- fts_squat: Fixed crashing when searching virtual mailbox.
- imap: Fixed THREAD .. INTHREAD crashing.