18 Aug 2009
There is already a new version of the Dovecot IMAP and POP3 server released. It’s a bug fix release that where discoverd since the last release a short time ago. I’ve updated all my test servers without any issue. Here is a list of issues fixed:
- acl: When looking up ACL defaults, use global/local default files if they exist. So it’s now possible to set default ACLs by creating dovecot-acl file to the mail root directory.
- imap/pop3 proxy: If proxy destination is known to be down, fail connections to it immediately.
- imap/pop3 proxy: Added proxy_timeout passdb extra field to specify proxy’s connect timeout.
- Fixed a crash in index file handling.
- Fixed a crash in saving messages where message contained a CR character that wasn’t followed by LF (and the CR happened to be the last character in an internal buffer).
- v1.2.3 crashed when listing shared namespace prefix.
- listescape plugin: Several fixes.
- autocreate plugin: Fixed autosubscribing to mailboxes in subscriptions=no namespaces.