20 Dec 2009
Timo released another bugfix to Dovecot, he hopes it will last for the next few months. I guess he needs more time for the 2.x release which is coming along nicely. Bugs fixed in this issue are:
- maildir: When saving, filenames now always contain ,S=
. Previously this was done only when quota plugin was loaded. It’s required for zlib plugin and may be useful for other things too.
- lazy-expunge: Support a single-namespace configuration. If a mailbox is deleted, its messages are merged with its old expunged messages (if there were any).
- expire: Settings now support spaces in mailbox names by using quoted strings.
- maildir: v1.2.7 and v1.2.8 caused assert-crashes in maildir_uidlist_records_drop_expunges()
- maildir_copy_preserve_filename=yes could have caused crashes.
- Maildir++ quota: % limits weren’t updated when limits were read from maildirsize.
- virtual: v1.2.8 didn’t fully fix the “lots of mailboxes” bug
- virtual: Fixed updating virtual mailbox based on flag changes.
- fts-squat: Fixed searching multi-byte characters.