A new version of Dovecot has been released. As far as I can tell it’s just a bug fix release and not a security fix. I think that if you are not affected then you are not required to upgrade and can skip this one. But sometimes it’s better to be safe then sorry.
- deliver: Don’t crash when a message with Auto-submitted: header gets rejected.
- lib-storage: Fixed header searches to work correctly when there are multiple headers with same name.
- dict client: Disconnect from dict server after 1 second of idling.
- dict: If process crashed, it wasn’t automatically restarted
- dict file: If dict file’s group permissions equal world permissions, don’t try to change its gid.
- maildir: Fixed a memory leak when copying with hardlinks.
- maildir: Expunging last messages may have assert-crashed if their filenames had just changed.