Things went very quickly this week as I indicated in my earlier post. I was still working on version 2.1.0 when we got another update to solve some of the bugs that where found. To read al about the changes in 2.1.0 please read the release notes. The changes in 2.1.1 were minor but read the notes for that here.

I’ve got it running on my machines and I’m very happy with it.

The only change that might affect your installation in the upgrade to 2.1.x is that Dovecot lost the case sensitivity for its usernames. If you want to re-enable that please set auth_username_format= (i.e. to empty).

And as an extra here are the upgrade instructions for Dovecot!